Thursday, October 13, 2011

Updates....

This is Power Pop Pat himself--Writing to let you know that this Friday's show is being covered by the incomparable James Tucker, as I will be in the studio laying down Lead Guitar tracks for the band I'm in, called Missouri Weather and the Wait 5. This track is actually the singer/rhythm guitarists, Anna Soulstice Duff's single, called "Mistakes". I've got a pretty vicious solo planned for it.....

At any rate, there are a few websites I think you should check out. One is the Blog for the guitar store I teach at; it is guitarfinder-staff.blogspot.com , and it's FULL of info! Another is Guitar Finder's myspace at myspace.com/guitarfinder ...and THEN there is our twitter page-- twitter.com/guitarfinder .....and finally, there is my personal website (which you probably used to get here, but here it is): powerpoppat.com !!!!

No comments: